3 Holiday Marketing Ideas For a Busy JanuaryNov 03, 2023
Seeing a slump in bookings and sales (aka “The January Blues”) is quite common among spas around this time of year. This slump can stem from consumer fatigue post the holiday season, demanding crucial strategies to sustain bookings.
Here's what the "spa January blues" can look like for spa owners and team members:
- CLIENTS: Bookings are inconsistent due to consumer spending and fatigue/time with family/vacation.
- TEAM: Service providers are exhausted from the rush and holidays and now they're unmotivated and cranky because it's slow - but they're panicking for a bigger paycheck!
- OWNERS: Spa owners are stressed out because they are exhausted, and wondering how they can get more bookings and reach their sales targets for the month - they know every January is "scary slow," which means it's challenging to pay bills and staff.
But it doesn’t have to be that way! Seize the day dear spa owners because now is the time and the clock is ticking!
In this episode of The Spa Business Mastery Podcast we're sharing three marketing ideas to promote in December for a busy January so that you can:
- Boost your spa's financial stability and overcome January challenges using our Spa Marketing strategies
- Discover effective ways to increase bookings during the January slump and keep your spa thriving.
- Uncover the importance of holiday marketing for spas and how it can positively impact your bottom line.
- Navigate the financial challenges that arise in January and come out stronger on the other side.
- Implement proven strategies to overcome the January blues and drive more business to your spa.
1:34 - Challenges Spa Owners face in January
3:47 - December Profits and Gift Certificates tips
6:36 - January - action you can take to support the *crickets*
9:30 - Freedom comes through discipline, so let’s talk about it
10:20 - WHY you NEED to start planning for January, now
13:00 - Gift card promo’s: the do’s and don’ts
18:00 - January Survival marketing strategy (you need this)
22:50 - Are you waking up at 3:00 am stressing about your business?
Post-holiday fatigue and financial constraints can be a scary and lonely place to be for spa owners. And we get it, the last thing you want to think about after the holiday rush is more marketing.
But if you want financial and mental freedom in your business and not be constantly running on the hamster wheel coming up with last-minute marketing ideas, you need to be on top of your marketing.
For personalized support and guidance on this January Survival Strategy, consider scheduling your first-time marketing call with Delia. It's tough doing this all on your own!
Looking for more Spa Business Mastery Podcasts? Try these ones:
Don't miss a single episode of the Spa Business Mastery Podcast!
Weekly spa business & marketing advice and tips for Solo's and Teams.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.